Sunday, November 29, 2009

December - Blue Topaz

A December to Remember:  Gift Ideas for the one you love
Dynamic-468x60


Simplicity is a key to these 14 karat yellow gold, cool blue topaz and diamond earrings. These vivid oval-shaped blue topazes offer their graceful touch of refreshing color to your ears.

These contemporary blue topaz stud earrings are featured in a antique style 14kt white gold setting. Oval blue topaz gemstone weighs 3.2ctw and measures 8x3mm. Earrings come secure with push back posts. Approximate Measurements: Earrings measure 8x3mm.



A beautiful heart shaped blue topaz center stone is wrapped around by a large heart frame crafted in 14k white gold. 4 sparkling diamonds gives this heart ring a flashy touch that will fully represents your true love. Diamonds weigh 0.04ctw, color I-J, clarity I1-I2 and gold weighs approximately 2.69gms. The ring head measures approximately 9x9mm and the band measures approximately 2mm in width.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty stones. I'm sure this would impress anyone that gets it as a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those blue topaz look stunning. The wonderful thing about the topaz is that it is the primary birthstone for November and the blue topaz is also the secondary birthstone for December so topaz jewelry can be worn by women with birthdays in both months.

    And, of course, you can wear it just because you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love blue topaz. I know it's not considered the most valuable stone, but every time I see it, I am impressed.

    ReplyDelete